Be the first to review this product and help other shoppers.
Products in the same range
Hansgrohe champion the benefits of technological innovation right through the design of their products. Incorporating numerous features, this tap packs plenty of efficiency into its body. Fitted with the Hansgrohe Ecosmart technology, this tap has a flow rate of just 5 litres per minute (at 3 bar) and used up to 60 percent less water than standard taps. Cleaning and managing the unit is also a breeze, with a push open waste system integrated into the unit for quick disposal of waste water.
The QuickClean technology allows for swift removal of any limescale, a particularly useful feature in areas with hard water. This tap has a spout of 108mm in length and fits in with their ComfortZone design range to give greater freedom of movement and user accessibility.
- Spray type: Normal
- Uses Ecosmart technology which can use 60% less water than conventional taps
- Mounting options: Deck only
- Uses the latest in German ceramic cartridge technology
- Special order options: Low pressure, please call for more information
- Designed with ComfortZone 100, for enhanced freedom of movement
- WRAS approved product
- Reddot Design Award Winner 2014
This tap can also be supplied with either a pop-up waste or no waste at all. There are also versions available with cool start technology. For more information please call our dedicated sales line.
Hansgrohe AirPower Technology
Hansgrohe Ecosmart Technology
Hansgrohe Comfortzone Technology