General specifications for Napoli bath (NAP-N-SW):
- Installed size: 1900mm x 855mm x 495mm
- Weight: 68kg
- Weight with water: 368kg
- Litres to rim: 300 litres
- Bathing well at rim: 1850mm x 805mm
- Water depth to rim: 475mm
Boldly conceived as a low slung single piece shell, the Napoli offers the simplicity of rimless bathing combined with extreme comfort and a low step-in height.
Ultra contemporary freestanding design and winner of the 2007 Daily Telegraph, House & Garden EXPO ‘I love my bath competition’.
Supplied complete with integral plinth.
Made from QUARRYCAST® - a one piece casting of rare volcanic limestone and resin.
Harder and more durable than acrylic with an easy clean high gloss exterior that can be painted.
Suitable for freestanding or wall mounted taps - recommended for use with optional Lido freestanding tap stand - LID-N-SM.
No tap holes.
25 year guarantee.
- Recommended Waste: Non-overflow waste kit - captive plug fitting - KIT12C.
- Fittings (taps & drain assembly) are not included and must be ordered separately - please see 'Additional Items' listed below.
- NB Due to the low slung design of the Napoli installation requires a sub-floor waste trap and pipe work. Please refer to the installation instructions supplied with the bath for additional information.
- Due to the design of the rim, this bath cannot be drilled for tap holes.
Colour: Gloss White