Aeon HE Radiator Heating Elements generate steady heat for every home.
This is an immersion heating option. Certain Aeon products (such as range radiators and towel rails) can be electrically operated. This item connects directly to those products, utilising a 127C thermal fuse and cable hook-up to create consistent heat. A thermostat feature is also offered for precise control, capping temperatures before they exceed recommended amounts. This encourages safe usage.
The Aeon HE Radiator Heating Elements is steel-cast. It features a variety of sizes and power outputs: 300mm, 150W; 450mm, 300W; 550mm, 400W; 205mm, 90W; 760mm, 600W; and 1050mm, 900W. This enables users to properly connect an immersion element with its corresponding radiator. The slim rod and cable promote easy storage, and the metallic construction proves durable. Choose an Aeon heating element for any day.
1/2 inch BSP, parallel thread, male fitting.
Available Variations of this product include...
- AEON229 | HE150 - Aeon 150W Heating Element 300mm rod length = £40.00
- AEON231 | HE300 - Aeon 300W Heating Element 450mm rod length = £42.00
- AEON232 | HE400 - Aeon 400W Heating Element 550mm rod length = £43.00
- AEON228 | HE90 - Aeon 90W Heating Element 205mm rod length = £46.00
- AEON233 | HE600 - Aeon 600W Heating Element 760mm rod length = £47.00
- AEON234 | HE900 - Aeon 900W Heating Element 1050mm rod length = £56.00