Be the first to review this product and help other shoppers.
Especially designed and realised to cater for customers who require additional assistance using the bathtub, Bette Form Safe Normal Steel Bath is safe, comfortable and affordable. Fashioned into a single ended design with plenty of back support, this is an expertyl crafted bath in every department.
Fitted with twin hand grips, lowering and raising oneself from the bathtub is made much safer and simpler. Additional hand grips can be placed in and around the bathing area to further facilitate using the bath; please see our collection of accessibility supports and accessories for more ideas and options.
To add further peace of mind, Bette AntiSlip coating can be included to treat the surface of the bath for better grip and purchase underfoot. And for greater protection against general wear and tear, BetteGlaze is a resilient treatment, protecting the bath against staining or chipping. Available as special order, please call for details.
- Four different sizes:
- 1400(w) x 700(d) x 420(h)mm
- 1500(w) x 700(d) x 420(h)mm
- 1600(w) x 700(d) x 420(h)mm
- 1700(w) x 700(d) x 420(h)mm
- 1.6mm gauge steel
- Two or zero tap holes
- Twin hand grips
30 years from manufacturer
Available Variations of this product include...
- BE1500-000HLGR | Bette Form Safe Normal Steel Twin Grip Bath - Bath Length 1500
- BE1600-000HLGR | Bette Form Safe Normal Steel Twin Grip Bath - Bath Length 1600
- BE1970-000HLGR | Bette Form Safe Normal Steel Twin Grip Bath - Bath Length 1700
- BEB23-1500 | Bette Form Safe Normal Steel Twin Grip Bath - Feet Yes