Authentically conjuring the style of the early twentieth century, the Anglesey range from Burlington is a highly sophisticated line of brassware that is equally suited to the top end hotel suite as it is the traditional bathroom in the family home. Fitted to the single hole bidet, this mixer has an angled nozzle, and features a pop up waste lever for quick and hygienic disposal of dirty water. With separate hot and cold handles, these can be supplied either with screw down or quarter turn action valves.
• Dimensions: 152(h) x 209(w) x 106(l)mm
• Features high/low ceramic in dice & pop up waste
• Available with screw down or quarter turn valve
• Supplied with flow straightener for low pressure systems and aerator for high pressure taps up to a maximum of 6.0 bar
• If the water pressure is above 6 bar, then a pressure reducing valve must be fitted.
• Supplied in chrome finish
• Comprehensive manufacturers guarantee includes 10 years against manufacturing defect
We only charge you once for delivery when ordering multiple items, to find out the cost simply add your products to the basket. We dispatch items as soon as possible and we rely on some of the safest couriers in the UK to ensure your order arrives in good condition.
Got a problem with an order? We make returning a product easy, call 01765 694 720 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Then relax, we'll take it from there.
Be the first to review this product and help other shoppers.Leave a Review
We're so confident that our prices are the lowest, where possible we price match any cheaper price you find online.
ukBathrooms.com is one of the country's biggest and longest-running bathroom websites. And because we buy in large quantities and only sell through our website, that means we can offer discounts of up to 50% compared to the high street.
We're so confident in our prices, we include a price match with everything we sell.
In the unlikely event that you find a product cheaper, we'll happily refund the difference. Just make sure that:
For the full terms and conditions, please click here.