Be the first to review this product and help other shoppers.
Elegant and regal, the features of the classic design period of the early twentieth century , the Anglesey range is tailor made for the traditional interior.
Cast with elongated spouts, these taps are perfect for the bath tub that has an extended deck mounting area. Crossheaded taps feature downward swept arms for a touch of the alternative, while a high polish chrome finish is a suitable match with almost any bathroom colour scheme. Popular among both the commercial and domestic application, Burlington deliver a stunning range of brassware.
Specifications for Burlington Anglesey Regent Bath Pillar Taps
- Dimensions: 166(h) x 126(l)mm
- 5" Spout projection
- Available with screw down valve or quarter turn valve
- Supplied with flow straightener for low pressure systems and aerator for high pressure taps up to a maximum of 6.0 bar
- If water pressure is above 6 bar, pressure reducing valve must be fitted
- Supplied in chrome finish
- Comprehensive manufacturers guarantee includes 10 years against manufacturing defect
Available Variations of this product include...
- ANR3 | Burlington Anglesey Regent Bath Pillar Taps - Type Screw Down
- ANR3QT | Burlington Anglesey Regent Bath Pillar Taps - Type Quarter Turn