Be the first to review this product and help other shoppers.
Through using the most up to date manufacturing processes, Burlington achieves a high level of quality and authenticity in each product.
Forged in the traditional style, these cloakroom taps are designed to be paired with the basin with a twin tap hole set. Coming with a short, 3 inch projection, these taps are ideal for the smaller bathroom basin or cloakroom space. Fitted with cross headed taps and white ceramic inlays, they are ideally suited for use within the period style interior, whether in the home or the hotel with a classic bathroom suite.
Specifications for Burlington Claremont Cloakroom Taps
- Dimensions: 219(h) x 87(l)mm
- Not supplied with waste
- 3" Spout projection
- Supplied with flow straigtener for low pressure systems from a minimum of 0.1 bar and aerator for high pressure taps upto a maximum of 6.0 bar
- See specifications below for more information
- If water pressure is above 6 bar, pressure reducing valve must be fitted
- Supplied in chrome finish
- Suitable for any cloakroom or a smaller bathroom
- Comprehensive manufacturers guarantee includes 10 years against manufacturing defect