Be the first to review this product and help other shoppers.
Products in the same range
Combine asymmetrical design and clean lines with the Geberit Xeno2 40cm hand rinse basin. This hand rinse basin, available in ceramic white, comes in two variants. Highlighting the flexibility of the renowned German manufacturer, the tap can be positioned on either the left or the right. With a width of 40cm, this durable basin will not look out of place in any bathroom, big or small.
Designed with timeless elegance in mind, the Xeno2 hand rinse basin has a KeraTect glaze. Fired at 1.250 °C, it has a smooth surface with a roughness value of just 0.01 micrometers. Even under the harshest of conditions, the surface will not crack or chip and bacteria will not linger, guaranteeing first-rate hygiene. For a more modern and industrial look, leave the pipework exposed. Alternatively, pair this asymmetrical handbasin with the matching Geberit cabinet to maximize the amount of storage space in your ensuite or family bathroom. Note the Geberit Xeno2 40cm hand rinse basin has no overflow and will require a Geberit Clou overflow system or drain with running waste.
- Dimensions: 400(w) x 280(d) x 85(h)mm
- Left or right tap hole options
- Offset tap ledge
- Requires clou waste or free running waste
- Compatible with Xeno2 furniture
- 3 years from manufacturer
Available Variations of this product include...
- 500528011 | Geberit Xeno2 40cm Handrinse Basin - Tapholes Left Hand
- 500529011 | Geberit Xeno2 40cm Handrinse Basin - Tapholes Right Hand