Be the first to review this product and help other shoppers.
Products in the same range
Synonymous with architecturally pleasing and minimalist design, German manufacturers Geberit has introduced a flexible washbasin concept. The Geberit Xeno2 washbasin is available in three different sizes: 60cm, 90cm and 120cm, and there are also various design elements to choose from. Select a washbasin with a centered tap hole, or opt for one without any tap holes at all. There is also the option of a washbasin with two tap holes that are set off centre - one to the left and one to the right. Geberit has ensured there are options for bathrooms and en suites of all different layouts and proportions.
Available in white ceramic, the washbasins do not have an overflow. However, they have a KeraTect glazed surface, resistant to damage and lingering bacteria. Mounted to the wall, these durable and elegant washbasins can be paired with the matching Geberit cabinet to create extra storage space, or left as a contemporary, eye-catching bathroom feature with exposed pipework.
- Three sizes:
- 600(w) x 480(d) x 85(h)mm
- 900(w) x 480(d) x 85(h)mm
- 1200(w) x 480(d) x 85(h)mm
- 0, 1 or 2 tap hole options
- Comes without overflow
- Requires Clou overflow system on centred tap hole basin
- Running waste required for other tap hole configurations
- Compatible with Xeno2 bathroom furniture
- 3 years from manufacturer
Available Variations of this product include...
- 500532011 | Geberit Xeno2 Washbasin - Tapholes 0
- 500552011 | Geberit Xeno2 Washbasin - Tapholes 0
- 500551011 | Geberit Xeno2 Washbasin - Tapholes 1
- 500531011 | Geberit Xeno2 Washbasin - Tapholes 1
- 500530011 | Geberit Xeno2 Washbasin - Tapholes 1
- 500550011 | Geberit Xeno2 Washbasin - Tapholes 2