Be the first to review this product and help other shoppers.
Products in the same range
Bold, dashing and certainly one of a kind, the Hansgrohe Raindance E 430 is an icon of contemporary design. Its right angles and slim profile give it a sleek, almost futuristic appearance that can take pride of place in the centre of the cutting edge bathroom.
Measuring 430mm by 220mm, the shower head produces a relaxing cascade of water. Infused with air, the water that streams from the RainAir spray pattern elevates the user experience with every use of the shower. For a more invigorating soak, the spray pattern can be changed to the wide flood jet style. With this option, you can enjoy a truly encompassing deluge.
Finished with a gleaming chrome sheen, this unit is designed to keep its sleek appearance for longer. Fitted with the QuickClean technology developed by Hansgrohe, it can be quickly accessed to clear out any build up of limescale in hard water areas.
Sleek and stylish across the board, the items in the Hansgrohe Raindance series provide a fine detail to the modern bathroom that prides itself on a crisp finish and world class user experience.
- 2 spray patterns: RainAir and Wide Flood Jet
- Shower head size: 430 x 220 mm
- RainAir flow rate of 21 l/min
- Flood Jet flow rate of 21 l/min
- High pressure required: min. 1.0 bar
- Spray face is made from brilliant chrome plated metal
- Spray disc is also removable for cleaning
- Uses QuickClean technology for easy limescale removal
- Requires an iBox with minimum of 2 outlets plus trim set
- 5 years from manufacturer