Save on your purchases
Free Delivery Over £250
On most UK Postcodes
1 - 3 days on stocked items
3000+ "Excellent" Reviews
A nature inspired contemporary bathroom can provide you with a holistic, calm and serene space. It's a great way to bring the outdoors in. The colours, textures and patterns found in nature are endless inspiration for creating a contemporary bathroom that feels like a blissful retreat.
There are many ways to achieve this look, but some key elements are warm neutrals, matt black accents and pretty pastels. By keeping these things in mind, you can create a space that is modern and in keeping with nature.
Another way to create a warm and inviting space is to use a variety of lighting sources throughout the room. This can include overhead lighting, wall sconces, and even candles. By using different light sources, you can create a space that feels both cosy and inviting.
One of the easiest ways to bring nature into your bathroom is through your colour palette. Look to the colours of the ocean, sky and forest for inspiration. Blues, greens and neutrals will create a calming oasis. For a modern twist, try using matt black as an accent colour. It will add depth and contrast to your space.
Incorporating natural materials into your bathroom design for added texture and interest. Wood, stone, bamboo and rattan are all great choices. Use them for flooring, countertops, vanities or even walls. Incorporate pattern through tile work, rugs or towels. Look for patterns that mimic those found in nature such as waves, leaves or branches.
Make your bathroom a place where you can relax and rejuvenate. Add dimmer switches so you can control the lighting. Install a rainfall shower head for an invigorating start to your day or a soothing end to your evening. Add soft towels, cosy robes and luxurious toiletries to make it feel like a true retreat.
Here are some more tips on how to create a nature inspired contemporary bathroom:
1. Use warm neutrals as your base. This will help to create a calming and serene space. Beige, taupe and cream are all great choice.
3. Use natural materials wherever possible. This could include stone, wood or even bamboo.
4. Brin the outdoors in with plants and greenery. Not only will this add visual interest, but it will also help to purify the air.
5. Remember that less is more. When it comes to creating a nature inspired contemporary bathroom, simplicity is key.
6. Finally, add some personal touches to make the space your own. This could include pictures of loved ones, scented candles or anything else that brings you joy.
Some other design elements you may want to consider incorporating into your nature inspired contemporary bathroom include:
There are endless possibilities when it comes to creating a nature inspired contemporary bathroom. By incorporating colours, textures and patterns found in nature, you can create a space that is calm, serene and beautiful – the perfect place to relax and rejuvenate.