Be the first to review this product and help other shoppers.
The Abacus M Series walk in shower Screen suits a stylish and contemporary bathroom or wet room with its clean and minimalist design. This walk-in shower screen attaches neatly to your wall and creates the illusion of space, allowing the light to shine through. Built with high-quality glass and polished, aluminium features, this screen includes a hinged return panel to keep the spray from your shower contained within the showering area and not on the bathroom floor.
Abacus has incorporated their innovative 'Easi-Clean' glass coating technology into the design, allowing you to maintain crystal-clear glass for years to come. The glass is 8mm toughened safety glass. The convenient addition of a towel bar means you can tidily hang your towel within easy reach as you exit the shower. Two sizes are available to allow the best fit for your room and each design allows for a 15mm wall adjustment. Additionally, you can add a matching side panel to create a corner installation which is also available in two widths to match your shower tray.
- The fixed panel can be combined with a side panel to create a corner installation
- Shower screen sizes: 700(w) x 2000(h)mm
- 900(w) x 2000(h)mm
- Return panel size: 350(w) x 2000(h)mm
- 180-degree return panel
- Supplied with bracing bar
- Easi-Clean glass coating technology
- Polished aluminium finish
- Towel bar for convenience
- Toughened safety glass - 8mm
- Wall adjustment - 15mm
- Strong hinges for return panel
- Side panel option
- 700(w) x 2000(h)mm
- 850(w) x 2000(h)mm
- Includes wall bracing bar
- 15 years manufacturer warranty
Available Variations of this product include...
- VEGM-10-1105 | Abacus M Series Walk In Shower Screen, with Return Panel - Width 700
- VEGM-10-1110 | Abacus M Series Walk In Shower Screen, with Return Panel - Width 900
- VEGM-05-1105 | Abacus M Series Walk In Shower Screen, with Return Panel - Side Panel 700
- VEGM-05-1110 | Abacus M Series Walk In Shower Screen, with Return Panel - Side Panel 850